🤓 Senior Security Test Engineer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
👉 Nice to have:
As a Senior Security Test Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to exercise technical leadership across multiple product developments. You will be a key player in creating architectures from design and implementation through testing and deployment.
When you join our Security Verification and Validation group, you become part of a team of leading industrial automation test experts with a proven track record for innovative solutions. As part of this team you will work on cutting-edge technologies to test the security of best-in-class industrial automation solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for testing the robustness of security solutions and identifying creative solutions to complex problems. We are looking for someone with exposure to various software architectures who can apply their knowledge in control systems applications.
- Become knowledgeable in the department’s processes and procedures
- Work on architecture development, design, and implementation of security test automation to support a continuous integration/devops product development cycle
- Perform product vulnerability assessments and product security research on a variety of Rockwell Automation products
- Participate in team planning and status activities to ensure assignments are understood and prioritized, and the desired output is defined.
- Bachelor’s degree inComputer Engineering, Computer Science Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis, or a technical degree with a Cyber Security focus. And, 5+ years of software engineering experience with demonstrated professional development in software testing.
- Experience testing industrial control systems with focus in one of the following areas: embedded software testing, windows application software testing, network device testing, or mobile application software testing
- Experience using various programming techniques and scripting languages, particularly Python
- Experience working in a continuous integration/devops environment
- Familiarity with software security verification and validation techniques such as threat modeling, web application vulnerability scanning, and fuzz testing
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering, or a technical degree with a Cyber Security focus.
- Advanced courses or degree in Computer Engineering Computer Science, or Cyber Security
- Experience programming in object-oriented languages like C++.
- Experience using software security testing tools such as IDA Pro, Burp Suite, Peach Fuzzer
- Security Testing certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or SANS GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)