🤓 C++ Senior Software Engineer
7 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
As a Senior Software Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to design and develop industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. You will also be responsible for performing intermediate level software testing tasks including, but not limited to, test development, planning, scheduling, and execution.
In this position, you will be a key player in subsystem design, implementation, and testing. You will play an active role in all the stages of the development lifecycle and support your team throughout the process. You will alsohelp ensure that developed products meet requirements and are within total quality management standards. This position will allow you to collaborate with multiple global cross-functional teams.
We are looking for someone who will effectively leverage a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by fostering a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications, honesty and respect. The ideal candidate will also actively seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and test automation fields and will identify and pursue career development and training opportunities.
- Collects, contributes to and documents requirements for a feature and its components, ensuring the information required for the development of software and corresponding test cases are contained in the specifications.
- Develops new subsystem designs or contributes to existing ones ensuring they meet the established requirements.
- Implements and documents code that meets the requirements of the software design.
- Develops and executes thorough unit test plans. Reports, analyzes, debugs and corrects anomalies.
- Participates in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Estimates, plans, develops, and executes test suites, test cases and automated tests to ensure appropriate functional test coverage is attained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in a software product development environment.
- Proven application of C++ programming language.
- Proven application of data structures and algorithms.
- Proven application of object-oriented design.
- Proven application of design patterns.
- Basic understanding of GUI development tools.
- Basic understanding of databases.
- Agile software development using Scrum.
- Software development on both Windows and Linux.
- Able to apply basic knowledge of software test methodologies.
- Perform unit tests and integration tests.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicative English that enables collaboration with global team.
- Direct experience with the Industrial Automation Industry.
- Basic understanding of architecting modular software.
- Experience with scaling and performance tools and technologies.
- Experience with automated test tools.
- Experience testing highly integrated software products.
- Experience in collaborating with local and global technical development teams.