🤓 Senior Software Automation Tools Dev
7 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
The SeniorSoftware Automation Tools Developer will help drive the direction of automation efficiency for test and development organizations within Rockwell Automation. To achieve this the engineer will be responsible for investigating and implementing aspects of complex software automation tools. The projects mayinclude any or all phases of a software product lifecycle: requirements gathering, software architecture, software design, implementation, test and maintenance. The deliverables from this ongoing project are a highly adaptable, sustainable automation infrastructure capable of supporting numerous test and development areas.
The candidate will be a member of a small to medium-sized team and may perform in a leadership role on occasion. He or she will collaborate with other teams.
The candidate will be required to identify, design, document and implement new automationapplications and frameworks to enhance test and development automation efficiency. Documenting, maintaining and enhancing existing automation tool frameworks will be expected. Troubleshooting issues to their root cause will be required.
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of software engineering (software requirements analysis, software design, software testing, software automation).
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Automation Tools, Software Testing, Software Development, or similar roles.
- Knowledge of software test or development
- Experience in the development of software automation solutions.
- Strong experience with PHP, Powershell, Python or similar programming languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products, especially ViewE products, or other industrial control equipment is highly preferred.