🤓 Senior DevOps Engineer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
👉 Nice to have:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to drive Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of industry-leading commercial software and embedded software product lines that are known for their innovation and usability. You will be part of our agile teams that are responsible for modernizing and optimizing software delivery utilizing the latest and greatest DevOps skills from automated provisioning to automating CI/CD Pipeline.
When you join our Software Development group, you become part of a team that delivers cutting edge solutions to our customers and believes in continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and collaboration. You will join a team that is agile, innovative and is focused on improving our Product Quality and Engineering Productivity using the latest DevOps tool stack like Azure, AWS, VMware, Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Elastic stack, Git and Nagios.
- Experience with automated build systems.
- Experience in collaborating with local and global technical development teams.
- Contributions to open source software projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent knowledge in the areas Software Configuration Management
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, or software product development environment
- Proven application of tools like Jenkins, Git, Chef, Artifactory, Maven, VMWare, Azure, AWS, Nagios and Terraform
- Experience in Scripting languages like Python, Ruby, PowerShell
- Modern Source Control Management like Git.
- Experienced with the development and deployment of software automated tests or software automated test frameworks and associated execution frameworks and tools
- Proven ability to investigate and keep up with new technologies in DevOps space
- Working basic knowledgeof IT networking infrastructure
- Proven ability to clearlyand concisely communicate innovative solutions and complex technical information in verbal and written form
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Working in engineering environment, using high-quality technologies
- Participation in the international projects
- Training and certification opportunities
- Annual corporate bonus
- Competitive benefits package including: group life insurance, private health care with dentist care included, cafeteria system (Multisport card, cinema tickets, etc.), holiday & Christmas bonuses, funds for canteen, language courses and others
- Unlimited access to coffee and tea in a spacious office kitchens
- Tokens to snacks, sweets and beverages
- Modern office spaces with ergonomic office desks in a high-class office building near the city center
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Recommendation program “Connect a friend”