🤓 Security Test Engineer
5 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
As a Security Test Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to assist security test engineers with activities related to architecture, design, and development of security test automation and assist with product security research.
In this position, you will be highly involved in design of test automation working closely with our senior engineers. You will become part of team developing a rigorous security verification and validation program to enhance the security robustness of Rockwell Automation products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for testing the robustness of security solutions and identifying creative solutions to complex problems. We are looking for someone with exposure to various software architectures who can apply their knowledge in control systems applications.
- Become knowledgeable in the department’s processes and procedures
- Assist witharchitecture development, design, and implementation of security test automation to support a continuous integration/devops product development cycle
- Assist with product vulnerability assessments and product security research on a variety of Rockwell Automation products
- Participate in team planning and status activities to ensure assignments are understood and prioritized, and the desired output is defined.
- Bachelor’s degreeinComputer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Relevant coursework in software development and object-oriented design and implementation.
- Familiarity with software security verification and validation techniques such as threat modeling, web application vulnerability scanning, and fuzz testing
- Experience using various programming techniques and scripting languages, particularly Python, including co-op/internship experience.
- Experience programming in object-oriented languages like C++, including co-op/internship experience.
- Experience working in a continuous integration/devops environment
- Experience using software security testing tools such as IDA Pro, Burp Suite, Peach Fuzzer, including any co-op/internship experience.