🤓 Python Developer
5 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
The Python Developer will help drive the direction of automation efficiency for test and development organizations within Rockwell Automation. To achieve this the engineer will be responsible for investigating and implementing aspects of complex software automation tools. The projects may include any or all phases of a software product lifecycle: requirements gathering, software architecture, software design, implementation, test and maintenance. The deliverables from this ongoing project are a highly adaptable, sustainable automation infrastructure capable of supporting numerous test and development areas.
The candidate will be a member of a small to medium-sized team and may perform in a leadership role on occasion. He or she will collaborate with other teams.
The candidate will be required to identify, design, document and implement new automation applications and frameworks to enhance test and development automation efficiency. Documenting, maintaining and enhancing existing automation tool frameworks will be expected. Troubleshooting issues to their root cause will be required.
- Investigates complex software automation issues, reporting on problems encountered and documenting results for follow-up.
- Architects automated solutions from the highest frameworklevel to the lowest messaging levels.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of software automation techniques.
- Participates in software/tools design and implementation reviews.
- Contributes to the development of automation strategies and frameworks.
- Enables automated software test procedures for multiple groups.
- Provides input into the design and implementation of product and system test set-ups as related to automation tools.
- Investigates failures to their root cause and communicates solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in software development using Python language
- Basic knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of automated test development
- Knowledge of software process development
- Experience programming in object-oriented languages.
- Understanding of computer networks