🤓 Firmware Tests Engineer
5 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
As a Firmware Test Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to assist test engineers with activities related to architecture, design, and development of test automation for communication modules.
In this position, you will be highly involved in design of test automation working closely with our senior engineers. You will become part of team developing a rigorous verification and validation program to enhance the robustness of Rockwell Automation products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for testing and identifying creative solutions to complex problems. We are looking for someone with exposure to various software architectures who can apply their knowledge in control systems applications.
- Become knowledgeable in the department’s processes and procedures
- Assist witharchitecture development, design, and implementation of test automation to support a continuous integration/devops product development cycle
- Assist with product vulnerability assessments on a variety of Rockwell Automation products
- Participate in team planning and status activities to ensure assignments are understood and prioritized, and the desired output is defined.
- Bachelor’s degree inComputer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Experience using various programming techniques and scripting languages, particularly Python, including co-op/internship experience.
- Minimum 2 years of softwaretest or development
- Experience in using automatedtest frameworks
- Knowledge of software process development
- Understanding of computer networks
- Basic knowledge of industrial control systems.
- Experience programming in object-oriented languages like C++, including co-op/internship experience.
- Experience working in a continuous integration/devops environment