🤓 Project manager
6 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 RIOT | Życzkowskiego 16, Kraków🖥 http://www.riot.agency
WE ARE HIRING: PROJECT MANAGER
Salary: 6,000 – 9,000 PLN gross
Contract type: B2B or employment contract
Start of work: July–September 2018
WHO WE ARE?
We are RIOT. We design, build and launch digital products, experiences and services we believe in.
We are an awarded digital product agency with a unique skill-set in strategy, design and technology. We help our clients plan, design and build any kind of digital product: from web and mobile to smart TV and even to Internet of Things and artificial intelligence. Everything they need to succeed in a digital-first world.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Planning, prioritizing and managing multiple and various digital projects simultaneously. Multiple and various are the keywords in this case.
- Keeping an eye on deadlines and budgets, generating a lot of Gantt charts and excels along the way.
- Keeping everyday operational contact with our clients while maintaining positive relationships with them.
- Managing, organizing and proactively participate in a team’s work on daily basis.
- Negotiating costs and scopes with clients, subcontractors, freelancers.
- Permanently evaluate team’s productivity.
- Collaborate with company owners on agency goals.
- Sometimes participating in sales operations, quoting, planning and specifying new projects with a team.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- At least 3 years of experience in the field – that one is a must-have.
- Excellent management, business, and communication skills – you should feel equally comfortable running a production team and sitting at the table with a client. To do both you need to be self-confident, business-savvy and well-spoken individual with proactivity genetically programmed into your DNA.
- Good knowledge of design and technology – being asked, you don’t need to google any of the following terms: design thinking, UX, PSD, WCAG, CSS, API, IoT, AI. You also have an awareness that Ruby is not necessarily a jewel and Python is not only a snake.
- Familiarity with both waterfall and Agile methodology (Kanban preferred) – we conduct various projects (websites, web, mobile and smart TV apps, IoT and artificial intelligence solutions) with diverse clients (enterprises, start-ups, marketing agencies, IT departments). You will need to choose the right tool for the job.
- Proficient English skills – due to the fact that we work with clients from all over the world, English is essential, both written and spoken. CEFR B2 level is a must. You will be a central touchpoint to our brand and because of this, you should always strive for providing the best possible customer experience.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Positive atmosphere at work – we are a small company and for that reason, we select our new colleagues carefully to build coherent company culture and feel comfortable at a place where we spend 30% of our lives.
- Lack of boredom – we create diverse digital products for clients from around the world. Sometimes it is an advanced e-commerce platform, a mobile app, a smart TV experience, smart home equipment, and sometimes an industrial control system for a power plant.
- A salary proportional to your qualifications – above all, we appreciate real skills and commitment. You will get additional points for being a friendly colleague. We are not very big fans of egos and FYPM attitude.
- Personal development funds – we always try to stay up to date. Sometimes we organize training courses on our own and sometimes we simply participate in one. As a company, we believe in a permanent self-improvement.
- Apple hardware at work – a small thing, but can make one happy.
Do not hesitate, send us your CV to [email protected] And please remember about personal data clause. Hope to talk to you soon!