🤓 Ruby on Rails Developer
8 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 RIOT Agency | Życzkowskiego 16, Kraków🖥 https://riot.agency/about
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer with three years of experience in developing web applications.
We are an awarded digital product studio with a unique skill-set in strategy, design and technology. We can help you plan, design and build any kind of digital product: from web and mobile to smart TV and even to Internet of Things and artificial intelligence. Everything you need to succeed in a digital-first world.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Very good knowledge of Ruby on Rails – a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in programming in Ruby on Rails. Having more experience will work in your favour.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases – we are looking for people who can work with databases (i.a. PostgreSQL and RedisDB). Knowledge of MongoDB will be a plus.
- Practical knowledge of ActiveRecord.
- Ability to use RoR application testing tools – they will come in handy in your work and will help maintain the quality of the code.
- Knowledge of design patterns – and best practices for maintaining adequate quality of the code
- Experience in integration with the front-end – knowledge of one of the following frameworks: React, Angular or Ember and experience working with .html.erb or .haml files will be a plus ;)
- Knowledge of Scrum – as an organization we use this agile framework. It'd be nice if you at least knew the basics. If you don't, willingness to learn will do.
- Knowledge of English– we work with clients from all over the world, so English is essential. You don't have to be a master Old English like Tolkien, but the language can’t be a barrier for you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create modern web applications
- Develop innovative digital projects (not only web and mobile based)
- Create APIs
- Test software
- Maintain existing applications
- Participate in the whole design process: from the first concept through the process of manufacturing testing software, up to the final implementation.
- Work in a young and creative team
- Develop your knowledge of various areas of new technologies
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- A job in a positive atmosphere – We carefully select our new colleagues to feel comfortable at a place where we spend ⅓ of our lives.
- No boredom – we create digital products for clients from around the world every day. Sometimes it is an advanced e-commerce platform, a mobile app, a smart TV application, smart home furnishings, and sometimes a power plant control system.
- Opportunities for continuous development – we try to always be up to date. Sometimes we organize training courses on our own and sometimes we simply participate in them. As a company we are focused on permanent self-improvement.
- A salary commensurate with your qualifications – above all we appreciate skills and commitment. You get additional points for technical education, excellent organization of work and communication skills.
- Apple hardware at work – a small thing, but it makes one happy.
Send your CV to → firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include a personal data processing clause
Talk to you soon!