🤓 Senior iOS Developer
17 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 Revolut | Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, Kraków🖥 https://www.revolut.com/pl-en/
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
- We’re looking for an iOS Developer to sit within our developers team at our London-based office in Canary Wharf.
- We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK
- Worked on apps which support iOS devices
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours
- Fluent English
As a starting point, we should expect to see:
- You will have an active Github account
- You will have at least one published app on the store, that looks good