- Developing and maintaining applications using Java and .NET technologies.
- Administering Apache Configurations, including at least 2 years of experience in Apache administration.
- Demonstrating proficiency in handling XML knowledge for application development and integration purposes.
- Configuring and managing Windows Server 2016, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Windows Server administration.
- Implementing and configuring BITS protocol as a Windows Service and managing IIS Server configurations.
- Collaborating with the C# development team specifically for the "Upload" functionality and writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code, adhering to coding standards and best practices.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and provide technical solutions.
UoP : 13 000 - 22 000 PLN gross / month
B2B : 120 - 200 PLN / h
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- We are seeking a candidate with strong expertise in Linux systems administration, proficiency in HTTP and HTTPS protocols and in Ansible, the automation tool
- A strong understanding of configuring and managing Apache proxies and reverse proxies is highly valued, and experience in Windows Server administration is crucial
- Beneficial for this role is familiarity with Internet Information Services (IIS), HTML, CSS and knowledge of C# and .NET development
- Fluency in English is a must, as it is our everyday language and excellent teamwork
- Availability to work in a hybrid mode or remotely with at least 1 visit in the office per quarter
About Cluster Reply
Cluster Reply is the Reply Group company specializing in consulting and system integration of Microsoft technologies. As a Microsoft partner, Cluster Reply is active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and works within the Reply network with sister companies in Brazil, Great Britain, Italy as well as the USA. The company focuses on innovation and supports customers in their digital transformation. The solutions range from on-premises to cloud applications in the areas of modern workplace and security, business applications, applications and infrastructure as well as data and artificial intelligence.