- As a part of our Team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing software and algorithms for a big airline company
- Develop software solutions, write clean and optimized code, and ensure that coding standards and best practices are followed
- Perform code reviews, identify and resolve technical issues, and maintain the codebase and ensure that software solutions are scalable, maintainable, and adhere to security best practices
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and make recommendations for improvement
- Actively collaborate with client's and our development team and keep hands on code: bug-fixing and unit tests writing
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- We are looking forward to your successfully completed studies in computer science, mathematics, physics or a similar qualification
- At least 5 years of experience developing production-quality solutions
- In-depth knowledge of .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, WebApi, and related technologies and with AWS services (Lambda functions, SNS, SQS &etc.) or Azure/GCP services
- Experience with Sitecore CMS, React.js or CI/CD tools will be a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is an advantage.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills. Very good spoken and written English is a must
About Canvas Reply
Canvas Reply is an ~100 person, and fast-growing, digital experience agency, development house, and consultancy with offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Krakow, Chicago, and Auckland. We are part of the 12,000 strong Reply group, working with leading enterprise clients designing, building, and delivering best-in-class websites and applications for an impressive roster of household-name clients.