- With your passion about technology, you interact directly with the customer, capture their requirements and then translate them into graphical concepts and technical solutions
- You accompany the complete lifecycle: from consulting the customer, the first proof-of-concept to the executable product including continuous support and integration of new functionalities
- You will also be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships in the area of automotive, manufacturing, energy, or consumer products
- As part of our team, you will contribute to the continuous development of our corporate culture and team spirit as well as be a Mentor of new company members
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- You have successfully completed studies in computer science, mathematics, natural sciences or engineering with a focus on software development
- You already have at least 2 years of experience in software development and have acquired a great deal of know-how through your work on various products/projects, either on the backend or the frontend side
- Sound knowledge of one of frontend framework Angular
- Relevant experience with design tools like Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop is a plus
- You have fluent oral and written communication skills in English and you are willing to travel from time to time. German language is a plus
- Availability to work in a hybrid mode or remotely with at least 2 visits in the office per month
About Concept Reply
Concept Reply advises and supports customers from the automotive, manufacturing, smart infrastructure and other sectors in all matters relating to the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing. The aim is to offer end-to-end solutions along the entire value chain: from the definition of an IoT strategy and advice on possible applications to the design and implementation of a concrete solution. This includes the selection of suitable technologies and components, the communication and interaction between objects and devices, and their integration. Concept Reply designs and develops complete project plans as well as customized individual components and systems.