- You are a member of a team developing Kotlin applications for a dedicated customer in the German financial industry.
- You work on a new project (started in June 2023) and you are responsible for the product you build.
- You proactively bring in ideas to create innovative solutions using the Kotlin Cloud Tech Stack.
- You work in an Agile environment.
- You take responsibility in a self-organized team.
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- Very good communication skills in English and German.
- Successful completion of higher education as a qualified IT specialist or university degree in computer science.
- At least 4 years of project experience with JVM tech stack, ideally with a subset of the following technologies and frameworks:
- Kotlin, Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, SQL, REST, Gradle, JUnit,
- TypeScript, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Karma, Magnolia,
- Jenkins, Spinnaker, Git, Github, GitLab, SonarCube, Kubernetes, Docker, ELK Stack,
- Ideally you already worked in agile teams and have first experience with DevSecOps and you know how to work with Jira and Confluence
- You meet with your team in the office a few times every month to plan your work and discuss progress.
About Fincon Reply
Fincon Reply is the consulting and solutions company specializing in banks, the savings bank financial group and the insurance industry. In the banking segment, Fincon Reply advises major banks, the cooperative financial group and selected foreign and specialist banks on specialist, technical, process-related and project methodological issues. www.fincon.eu