- We're seeking people for the project we are implementing for one of the biggest German automotive companies. We need Java Developers who share our drive for excellence and are eager to make a lasting impact.
- With us, you will play a crucial role in developing and enhancing the digital ecosystem that connects millions of vehicles with cutting-edge features and services.
- You will work alongside a team of talented professionals, leveraging Java, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and SQL to build scalable and reliable solutions that elevate the driving experience of enthusiasts worldwide.
- You will be encouraged to develop yourself and to have an impact on the growth of the team. At Reply, we offer significant yearly bonuses that are achievable by completing courses, and certificates and improving the knowledge of the team. We believe that when our teams are better, the more demanding projects can be completed and thus, the greater profit for the company is generated, which translates into better salaries and standards of work.
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- You have successfully completed studies in computer science, mathematics, natural sciences, or engineering with a focus on software development
- Professional experience in Java development, preferably within the automotive or related industries and proficiency in Java 11, as well as a solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience with AWS services, Docker, Kubernetes, and SQL, with a focus on building scalable and cloud-native applications.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality code with a strong emphasis on unit testing and code maintainability.
- Ability to thrive in an agile, collaborative environment, working closely with the team to achieve project goals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically in complex technical scenarios.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good English language skills.
- Openness to visit the Katowice office.
About Concept Reply
Concept Reply advises and supports customers from the automotive, manufacturing, smart infrastructure and other sectors in all matters relating to the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing. The aim is to offer end-to-end solutions along the entire value chain: from the definition of an IoT strategy and advice on possible applications to the design and implementation of a concrete solution. This includes the selection of suitable technologies and components, the communication and interaction between objects and devices, and their integration. Concept Reply designs and develops complete project plans as well as customized individual components and systems.