- You take on technical responsibility and are significantly involved in the planning and development of our software solutions
- With your great technical expertise, you will work together with your colleagues in agile teams on challenging and interesting concepts as well as architectures
- You will accompany the entire software development life cycle: from the first proof-of-concept to the executable product, including continuous support and integration of new functionalities
- As an active team member, you contribute to the continuous development of the corporate culture and team spirit and act as a mentor for new colleagues
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable field of study
- You already have at least 3 years of experience in software development and have acquired a great deal of know-how through your work on various products/projects, either on the backend or the frontend side
- Relevant knowledge of Java (EE, Spring, Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of web frameworks like Angular and relational databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- User experience with Microservice architecture as well as cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- You have fluent oral and written communication skills in English and are willing to travel from time to time. German language is a plus
- Availability to work in a hybrid mode or remotely with at least 2 visits in the office per month
About Concept Reply
Concept Reply advises and supports customers from the automotive, manufacturing, smart infrastructure and other sectors in all matters relating to the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing. The aim is to offer end-to-end solutions along the entire value chain: from the definition of an IoT strategy and advice on possible applications to the design and implementation of a concrete solution. This includes the selection of suitable technologies and components, the communication and interaction between objects and devices, and their integration. Concept Reply designs and develops complete project plans as well as customized individual components and systems.