- Communicate regularly in an efficient and professional manner with our customers and stakeholders.
- Translate customer requirements into technical tasks.
- Maintain a technical overview of a complex Data Platform based on OpenShift and the interconnections with various teams and applications.
Manage tasks within the DevOps team and help out team members with complex technical tasks.
Evolve the architecture of the platform and take decisions on how to best integrate new tooling.
- Review work done by the team to ensure that client requirements are met.
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- We are looking forward to your completed studies in computer science, mathematics, physics or a similar qualification.
- Experience leading DevOps projects and teams.
- Extensive knowledge of Kubernetes/OpenShift and its ecosystem, including DevOps technologies and best practices.
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience with distributed Data Platform architectures and technologies (e.g. object storage, databases, data processing, query engines, monitoring).
- You are a communicative team player with very good English language skills.
About Data Reply
Data Reply, as part of the Reply Group, offers a wide range of services to help customers to become data driven. The team is active in various industries and business areas and works closely with clients to enable them to achieve meaningful results through the effective use of data.Data Reply offers many years of experience in transformation projects on the topic of "Data Driven Enterprise". Our experts focus on the development of Streaming and Event-Driven applications, Data Platforms and Machine Learning solutions - automated, efficient and scalable - without compromising IT security.