- You are a member of a team developing Java applications for a dedicated customer in the German financial industry.
- You work on a new project (started in April 2023), and you work very closely with developers to enable their work.
- You analyze the code of running applications to understand the needs and requirements of a new product.
- You give momentum to the team by creating user stories, which are easy and understood by the developers.
- You work in an Agile environment, and you take responsibility in a self-organized Scrum team.
- You engage in programming activities to achieve the best results as a team.
- You meet with your team in the office once a month to plan your work and discuss progress.
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development. Training budget available for personal and team usage.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- Successful completion of higher education as a qualified IT specialist or university degree in computer science.
- Good communication skills in English, level B2 or higher.
- German language skills are a huge plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with the Java programming language.
- You have experience writing clear user stories and use cases.
- You have experience modeling processes with UML.
- Ideally you have already worked in agile teams and have first experience with DevSecOps and you know how to work with Jira and Confluence.
- You meet with your team in the office (Katowice) at least once a month to plan your work and discuss progress.
About Fincon Reply
Fincon Reply is a consulting and solutions company specializing in banks, the savings bank financial group, and the insurance industry. In the banking segment, Fincon Reply advises major banks, the cooperative financial group, and selected foreign and specialist banks on specialist, technical, process-related, and project methodological issues.
Fincon Reply Business Unit in Poland is a new rapidly growing department, focused on programming services.