- You will develop state-of-the-art Backend Components, Microservices, and Cloud Infrastructures in a diverse and modern project environment
- Engineering and implementation of Production Ready cloud (native) infrastructures from Databases to serverless
- You will establish best practices in software engineering and actively contribute to optimizing our customers development standards, tools, and processes
- Closely interact with customers and stakeholders to translate concrete and complex business requirements into production-ready applications
- You will investigate new and emerging technologies in order to provide our customers with the optimal solution to their business requirements
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can select medical care packages, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts, and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in computer science or related fields (e.g. engineering, statistics, informatics)
- Practical experience in Backend technologies such as NodeJS, Spring/SpringBoot, Flask/Django, REST APIs, etc.; Frontend technologies such as Angular, React, Typescript, etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI) and the DevOps and GitOps concepts, nice to have GitSecOps concept.
- You are able to convincingly communicate project and development results within the project structure
- Fluent English skills. German language will be a plus but are not required.
Machine Learning Reply
Machine Learning Reply offers customized end-to-end Data Science solutions, covering the entire project life cycle – from initial strategy consulting, data architecture and infrastructure topics, to processing data with quality assurance using Machine Learning algorithms. Machine Learning Reply has extensive expertise in the field of Data Science in all key industries of German HDAX companies. Machine Learning Reply empowers clients to successfully introduce new data-driven business models and to optimize existing processes and products – with a focus on distributed open source and cloud technologies. With the Machine Learning Incubator, the company offers a program to train the next generation of decision-makers, data scientists and engineers. Machine Learning Reply is part of the Reply Group: Reply