🤓 BPM Developer
18 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 Relyon IT Services | Aleje Jerozolimskie, Warszawa🖥 http://relyon.pl/
Our Client needs someone who has migrated an older version of IBM BPM to a newer cloud version.
Responsibilities may include:
Responsibilities may include:
- IBM BPM system administration and maintenance including daily system maintenance, backups, upgrades, as well as long-term administration planning.
- Provides technical consultation and support of application and program development using the IBM BPM playback methodology.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design/redesign computer solutions.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting by utilizing Process Center and Process Administrator.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Configure, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
- Develop automated process solutions in support of critical business and process improvement initiatives.
- Infrastructure management for databases related to IBM Business Process Manager and others in support of process improvement programs.
- Support the development of technical maintenance and support documentation.
- Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities.
- Adhere to organizational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following iterative development approach.
- Provide technical expertise and actively participate in creating systems development, software, hardware, and application development standards, procedures and policies.
- Apply critical thinking to drive incidents/issues to resolution.
- Develop process improvement solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques.
- Investigate issues raised by the business to determine appropriate actions.
- Build department credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion.
- Undertake other duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills
- MS SQL Server Management and Administration.
- Database Solution Design, Data Modeling and Table Design.
- SQL Development – Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Data Warehousing – Warehouse Architecture, Metric Design and Development, Dashboard Design and Development.
- Extensive software development experience.
- Extensive knowledge software development methodologies (i.e. Agile).
- Experience in requirements gathering, requirements analysis, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modeling.
- Experience in SQL, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Experience in all phases of application system analysis, data modeling, and application development and application maintenance support.
- Experience of hands-on object-oriented language development using .NET and /or JAVA.
- Experience performing SQL Server DBA activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Documented customer liaison skills and responsibilities
- IBM BPM Application development and administration.
- IBM Blueworks Live experience.
- Process Development and administration using IBM BPM (Business Process Manager).
- Knowledge of IBM BPM Process Center, IBM BPM Process Designer, and IBM BPM Integration Designer.
- Knowledge of Jira application and architecture.