🤓 Software Engineer
6 000 - 8 000 USD gross
🌍 RedMart | 6 Fishery Port Road, Singapore🖥 https://redmart.com/
As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Asia, RedMart offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatical about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
We're interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining our All-Star team who believe in our mission: To save our customers time and money for the important things in life!
Some things to know before you apply:
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional grocery retail market and become a $Billion+ company in the next few years
- Everything we do is focused on empowering our customers
- We work really hard
- We have a lot of fun!
RedMart now seeks a talented, creative and motivated Software Engineer with strong analytical skills, a collaborative work ethic and cutting-edge technical skills to join our development team. You will be responsible for tech deliverables including design, robust technical solution implementation, testing, and documentation. The ideal candidate is an expert in Java and/or Scala and has a good understanding design patterns, data structure and algorithms, multithreaded/concurrent programming and database interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the team effort of defining, estimating, documenting, and ensuring quality of technology solutions.
- Develop applications by designing database and service architecture; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Experience Required
- Fervent advocate and user of best coding practices and methodologies like TDD, BDD, CI, design patterns.
- Knowledge of Scala, Play Framework, React, Angular.js, Backbone.js, NodeJS is a plus.
- Good basics in SQL and experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB.
- Experience with a distributed version control system (git, hg) is a must.
- Experience and willingness to work in an agile environment.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server applications.
- Experience with Json.
- Experience with Linux , Unix.
- PASSION and CREATIVITY
- Ecommerce experience is a plus.