🤓 Product Designer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Recruitee | Plac Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://recruitee.com
👉 Nice to have:
Recruitee is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Netherlands, winner of the OnRec awards 2018 and one of the Sprout Challenger 50. Our product is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Vice, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq. It is our mission to create the software that will revolutionize recruitment.
We are looking for a Product Designer (UX / UI) to join our team in Poznań and help us ship great features that our customers love. You will be working in close collaboration with the product team - Pawel & Perry (Founders), Marcin (Head of Design), Ferdinand (Head of Growth) and our amazing Product & Marketing Designers.
What you’ll do
- Research new product ideas together with Product Team
- Work on high fidelity wireframes (we prefer Sketch + InVision over prototyping tools)
- Design user interfaces and user interactions
- Prototype, design and deliver new features
- Improve existing features by introducing better UX / UI or by totally redoing them in a different form
- Work on new products that are used in combination with our core application (mobile apps, browser extensions, chat bots, Gmail plugins, JS widgets and various growth experiments)
- Analyze customer usage patterns, identify potential UX problems and fixing them
- Contribute to our visual style and UI patterns
- Validate your designs / wireframes with customers
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in Product Design
- A passion for solving problems and taking initiative
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate pro-actively
- Strong writing skills and an eye for detail
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle
- Knowledge of UX / UI patterns
- You have a love for Tech and are eager to join a SaaS company
- Very good English communication skills, both in writing and in speaking
What we offer
- Salary range: PLN 8 000 - 12 000 net + VAT (B2B) or PLN 6 700 - 10 000 gross (UoP)
- Big impact on the product
- Development: Internal trainings and a €1,000 yearly personal training budget
- OK System fitness card
- Paid vacations (incl. B2B)
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań
- Trips to Amsterdam to discuss product ideas or customer research
Did this get your blood pumping?
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around, and we won’t stop before we’ve achieved this. Are you feeling this? Join our team!
- Apply via our application form. You do not need to upload a CV, we value your portfolio more.
- Chat with Marcin Moszyk (Head of Design).
- Skype call with Perry Oostdam (CEO, co-founder) and Ferdinand Goetzen (Head of Growth).
- Get offer and contract.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.