🤓 Lead Java Developer
6 700 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 RBI | Jedności 9, Zielona Góra🖥 http://www.reedbusiness.com
Lead Java Developer – Reed Business Information – Zielona Góra / Poland
We are currently looking for our next Lead Java Developer for our Adaptris brand.
This role is a permanent contract, and based in our offices in the center of Zielona Góra in Poland.
We are integration experts and offer solutions to simplify integration challenges for thousands of businesses.
Heading up a team of developers, you are an experienced and talented web-oriented Java software developer.
You will be overseeing the activity of your team, bringing your technical expertise to support them, and have an operational development role on two of our main international projects.
We are Agile; as such, you will also run scrum meetings.
You enjoy solving technical challenges, and believe that simple, readable code is better than over-engineered and over-architected code.
You excel in mentoring others, and are diligent in ensuring quality and consistency of your team's code.
Our clients are worldwide, so you will have the opportunity to work on international projects and utilizing cutting edge web technology.
We are looking for:
- College or university degree (IT or related)
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise level Java development with a preference for experience in a supervisory capacity
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written - allowing you to communicate with colleagues from other countries)
- Core Java experience, Java 8
- Web Development / Full stack experience
- Spring Boot Framework
- REST, JAX-RS, Microservices
- Test Driven Development (with JUnit & Spring & CI)
- Team Lead skills (Code reviews, technical guidance etc)
- Experience throughout the full development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new large codebases
- High communication skills, good verbal English skills
In addition, we would be pleased if you know:
- React.js, Redux, ES6 experience
- Electron, Jenkins and enterprise integration frameworks (we can train up if you don’t have)
- Spock Framework
- Jboss, JSF
- Big Data technologies - NoSQL Databases (Mongo / CouchDB / Neo4j)
- Interested in new & different technologies
- Competitive salary
- Private health and Life insurance
- Great office atmosphere, with free coffee, fruits, soft drinks, sometimes cake!
- Working with an energetic & experienced team
- The chance to gain valuable experience in an international, rapidly growing company
- The opportunity to work on professional equipment (Laptop DELL i7, 16GB ram, SSD, 2 monitors) and licensed software
- Professional development at a high level (trainings and trips abroad)
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.