🤓 Full Stack Java Developer
10 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Apollogic (RapidLab brand) | Rubież 46, Poznań🖥 https://rapidlab.io/
👉 Nice to have:
We create business software. We also offer implementing innovative IT solutions concerning Machine Learning and the Internet of Things. At RapidLab we combine knowledge and many years of experience in working on international projects, with a fresh, start-up perspective and our team’s passion.
Joining our team as a Full Stack Java Programmer, your main job will be to independently execute tasks concerning creating web apps. Furthermore, you will be responsible for coordinating your actions with other members of the team and creating a high quality solution together.
- working on projects in the most recent technologies and libraries (among others Java 11 LTS and Angular 9),
- participation in commercial projects for recognizable brands,
- designing solutions to fulfil highest programming standards (TDD, clean code, code review),
- integrating software with IoT devices and solutions.
This job is for you if you:
- know technologies:
- back-end: Java 8+, SQL, REST,
- front-end: Angular 2+.
- speak English at communicative level
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure,
Joining us, you will also gain:
- opportunity to take up your own initiatives to affect the direction of the team’s development,
- language courses and IT training,
- flexible working hours,
- possibility to obtain the budget to pursue your own initiatives (ApoLab),
- joint Friday breakfasts,
- the possibility of using paid development environments.
* There is possibility to choose other forms of employment (B2B/ employment contract/ contract of mandate)