SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application. 💪
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 20,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
👉 YOUR MISSION
PUMA Global BI Team is running Enterprise Data Warehouse and Power BI Platform on top of it. With more than 5000 users per month we have to ensure, that Power BI Platform is always and up and running. We are looking for Power BI Administrator, who is helping us to make sure Power BI Platform is in healthy state.
Position will be located in Poland – the specific location will be chosen after the recruitment process is completed.
- Report on usage and performance of Power BI premium capacities
- Setup alerts in case of Power BI capacity overloading
- Establish/extend monitoring of Power BI and Power BI premium capacities
- Analyze top 5 most used workspaces regarding workloads using Log Analytics data
- Get understanding of what reports and datasets are causing high workloads using Log Analytics data
- Grant access rights to PBI developers using AD group concept on PBI workspaces
- Establish Azure connections for dataset backup/restore and Log Analytics on PBI workspaces
- Manage PBI gateways i.e. connect PBI workspace to Azure storage accounts; SQL MI DBs; SQL Pools; etc.
- Based on log data point out slow DAX/MDX user queries as well as long running data sets
- Manage Power BI premium capacities
- Understand report usage metrics and identify slow performant visuals and work with developers on how to finetune underlying queries associated to the report visuals
- Handle support tickets issued by PBI users and developers (1st, 2nd and 3rd level): fix connection issues, check and resolve reason for long running reports/cubes, check and resolve reason for error messages
- Work close together with report and dataset developers giving them information to improve their reports and datasets
👉 YOUR TALENT
- Very good knowledge of Power BI admin portal
- Very good knowledge of managing Power BI workspaces
- Very good knowledge of PBI system architecture (data access infrastructure using gateways, Power BI premium)
- Very good understanding of DAX and Power Query (M query) and it's CPU and memory impact
- Proactive mindset to ensure overall good system performance (I.e.: prevent performance degradation and system downtime)
- Fluent in Business English
Completed trainings: Introduction to Power BI administration, Get started building with Power BI, Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Power BI by Microsoft Learn
- private medical care
- life insurance
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- integration events
- no dress code
- pre-paid cards
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- sharing the costs of holidays for kids
- benefits platform
- MultiSport cards
- mobile phone available for private use
- employee referral program
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses