16 083 - 19 333 PLN net
🌍 PubNub | Aleja Walentego Roździeńskiego, Katowice🖥 http://www.pubnub.com
👉 Nice to have:
PubNub is a globally distributed messaging infrastructure as a service. The PubNub platform powers realtime applications across a wide variety of use cases including chat, multiplayer games, ride dispatch services, social events, online auctions, education apps, notifications, IoT and more.
You will start with the use case of chat.
- Deliver extensible applications demonstrating best practices that serve as a role model to other developers creating similar applications
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and support teams
- Write resilient, stable, maintainable code and the tests to prove it
- Work with technical writers to document applications
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience with a client state management framework such as Redux, GraphQL, MobX or Relay
- Mastery of CSS and knowledge of modern CSS frameworks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with distributed teams.
- Understanding of networking, concurrency and security
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be able to commute to and work out of our Katowice, Poland office
UX or graphic design experience would be helpful.
Be a part of our client development center of excellence in Katowice, Poland.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.