🤓 Android Realtime Framework Developer
16 083 - 19 333 PLN net
🌍 PubNub | Aleja Walentego Roździeńskiego, Katowice🖥 http://www.pubnub.com
👉 Nice to have:
As an Android framework developer you will work on “The backend of the frontend,” enabling our customer’s Android applications to communicate in realtime via the PubNub network. Your focus will be on network communication, client state management and use case specific data structures and logic. You will develop frameworks for an Android developer audience using Java or Kotlin and bridge the gap from the network to popular or up-and-coming Android frameworks such as JetPack Compose.
PubNub is a globally distributed messaging infrastructure as a service. The PubNub platform powers realtime applications across a wide variety of use cases including chat, multiplayer games, ride dispatch services, social events, online auctions, education apps, notifications, IoT and more.
You will start with the use case of chat.
- Deliver a world class developer experience for framework users
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and support teams
- Create clear usable interfaces for developers
- Write resilient, stable, maintainable code and the tests to prove it
- Work with technical writers to document frameworks
- Integrate with our multi platform strategy
- Educate customers on best practices for client application development
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience working with Android or iOS
- Strong understanding of the JVM eco-system with a command of one or more of the following: Java, Kotlin, Scala, Closure, Groovy including experience with a variety of modern Android frameworks and development best practices
- Experience on “The backend of the frontend,” building non-ui based products
- Developed frameworks or libraries intended for use by other developers in the mobile space
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with distributed teams
- Strong understanding of supporting different mobile devices
- Understanding of networking, concurrency and security
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be able to commute to and work out of our Katowice, Poland office
Evidence of technical leadership and connection to the Android developer community will be highly regarded. (Such as conference talks, articles or books written, or history of open source work.)
Be a part of our client development center of excellence in Katowice, Poland.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.