15 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Pub Ocean | Słowackiego street 55/1, Poznań🖥 http://pubocean.com
👉 Nice to have:
Role and Responsibilities
- Work in partnership with another developer and the product manager to
- Rebuild and launch a series of site layouts.
- Code and launch a series of A/B tests on those site layouts to help optimize metrics like revenue, stickiness, and load time.
- Make site updates, build new features, and fix bugs as needed.
- Perform code reviews.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven track record of front end development.
- Experience building a front end on top of an API, preferably the WordPress API.
- Familiarity with the concepts behind frameworks like Gatsby or Gridsome and the problems they’re trying to solve.
- Comfort working with remote teams and getting requests/questions from different time zones.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with a technical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
At Pub Ocean we value people who have great ideas and relish a challenge. We value loyalty and hard work, but we also value people with a sense of humor.
- You are highly energetic and proactive. You’re the kind of person who likes to make things happen. You get things done
- You are a quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; you easily adapt to changing tides
- You are entrepreneurial at heart and you thrive in a startup environment. You’re the kind of person who prefers to use resourcefulness over resources
- You are highly logical and pragmatic. You like to deploy your time on tasks that have the highest return on investment
- You LOVE data and spreadsheets because they give you all the information you need in order to project growth
- You are passionate about the latest developments in technology and the challenges facing publishers and creators of content
- You are confident, driven, and dynamic leader with excellent communication skills across teams and externally
- Life insurance (Peace of mind that your financial obligations are covered should the worst happen)
- Gym Membership (Healthy body = Healthy mind people!!!)
- Professional development (books, training courses, etc., with prior approval)
- Travel benefits