🤓 IT Administrator (Linux systems)
5 000 - 9 000 PLN gross
🌍 PRUFTECHNIK Technology | Tyniecka 17, Wrocław🖥 http://www.pruftechnik-technology.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
PRUFTECHNIK Technology is a part of an international group PRUFTECHNIK - the world leader in laser alignment systems for machines and vibration measurement and analysis. Our specialists create software dedicated to diagnostic devices used in industry. Thanks to our solutions the effectiveness of machines is improved - potential problems are diagnosed and eliminated before the failure occurs, which prevents costly downtime.
Due to our growing needs we are currently looking for
IT ADMINISTRATOR (LINUX SYSTEMS)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Your role: Maintaining existing IT infrastructure (servers, desktops, networking) , particularly in Linux environment, using Active Directory and VMware based virtualization.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or related fields - preferred fields of study: computer science, mathematics, physics, electronics, telecommunications, mechatronics, etc.
- Good knowledge of Linux OS is a must (CentOS recommended)
- Very good knowledge of the structure of computers and peripherals
- Good knowledge of computer network (switching, routing, firewall) and related protocols
- Knowledge of issues related to DHCP, DNS, FTP, email
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory in the area of users accounts and resource permissions
- Basic knowledge of VMware-based virtualization technologies
- Good command of spoken and written English, enabling daily communication and understanding technical documentation
- Full –time availability
- Soft skills (communication, co-operation, team-work, knowledge sharing)
- Stable employment in an international, reputable, well established company
- Tasks providing a lot of satisfaction
- Interesting projects, on which you will have a real impact
- Comfortable working conditions - modern office, play room, roof terrace, standing desks
- Friendly teamwork
- Language classes (English and German)
- Multisport card and supporting other sport activities (football, running, cycling)
- Group insurance
- Socializing meetings and events organized regularly (barbecue, bowling, skiing, bicycles, running)
- Access to e-learning tools
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply.
We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.