🤓 DevOps Engineer
10 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Promo.com | Hoża 51, Warszawa🖥 https://www.promo.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our R&D Team located in the heart of Warsaw at Hoża 51 Street!
As Promo's DevOps Engineer, you will help design and implement scalable systems that will keep Promo running smoothly and support our significant business growth.
Salary from 10k net PLN (b2b) and up depending on the skills.
Who we are?
Promo - previously Slidely - is a visual content creation platform helping people, businesses and brands create beautiful visual content. Founded in 2010, Slidely helped over 200 million people create, discover, and share videos. In 2016, Slidely launched Promo, an easy-to-use video platform with a mission to empower businesses of all sizes to grow online with the power of video.
In 2017 Promo acquired Polish Startup UnStock, a mobile-first UGC (User Generated Content) video marketplace. The company is headquartered in Tel-Aviv and has an office in Warsaw.
What will you do?
You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Here are some of the people you would be joining: Kamil, Tomasz, Paweł, Bartek - feel free to connect with them.
- Maintain our cloud based production and testing environments
- Maintenance of our CI/CD
- Configure and integrate new technologies to system
- Maintain and execute deployments
- Monitor production
- Configure and Maintain our development environments
What do you need to succeed?
- 2+ years experience
- Experience with live production, high load, scaling systems
- Proficiency in:
- AWS: EC2, ElastiCache, Route53, S3, CloudFront, ELB
- linux, windows and OSX environment
- bash and zsh
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx
- CloudFlare and CDN Based solutions
- Average knowledge of PHP, node.js and MongoDB configuration
- Experience with Gearman, supervisord, Ansible, Puppet - advantage
- Experience with monitoring tools, Nagios - advantage, Check-MK - advantage
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ - advantage
- Experience with Video systems - advantage
- Good English - advantage
Why working with us?
- Starting at 10.000 - 12.000 PLN net (b2b) depending on experience
- 26 days of paid holiday
- Cool, industrial-style office in the center of Warsaw (Hoża 51)
- Medicover healthcare package
- Casual atmosphere, great team of talented people
- Happy Hours Thursday (we order super tasty food to the office)
- Fruits, fresh juice, great coffee and sweets in our kitchen
- Company events. We want to stick together :)
- Integration trips to Tel Aviv headquarters.
Want to join us? Send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org