🤓 Product Owner
21 840 - 25 200 PLN net
🌍 ProData Consult | Wielicka 28, Kraków🖥 http://www.itconsultants.pl/
- Industry: Investment Banking
- Type of role: Product Owner
- Location: Kraków (Wielicka street)
- Remote work: available
- Project language: English (C1 required), Polish
- Team: Polish/Danish
- Business Trips: Possible short induction in Copenhagen
- Remuneration: up to 150 pln nett/h
- Project length: 12 months+
- Start: ASAP
- Assignment type: B2B
As Product Owner - You will be part of a development team building our world class, cutting edge trading platforms, SaxoTraderGO, SaxoTraderPRO and SaxoInvestor.
The team practices scaled Agile processes using SAFe. We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join us.
With a specific focus on low latency, reliability (100% up-time, 24 hours / 5.5 days), and scalability and the potential for an order of magnitude growth in load and volume, our platforms currently support:
- Tens of thousands concurrent clients globally
- Hundreds of thousands of price updates per second
- Thousands of trades and orders per second
- Trading applications for multiple platforms and form factors
You will be a key member of our team, serving as the customer proxy within a scrum team.
- Be a key part of driving requirements for the scrum teams:
- Maintain the team backlog, defining and prioritizing features, with input from Platform Manager, System Architect/Engineering and other stakeholders
- Define features, providing the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their user story /tasks estimates, sequencing and creating Product Increment and Sprint objectives
- Facilitate workshops with all necessary stakeholders
- Help us deliver quality and continuously improve:
- Participate in team/system demos and team/program retrospectives
- Support Acceptance Test–Driven Development
- Accept features as done ensuring acceptance criteria are met and meets the definition of done ensuring levels of quality
- Use your experience, knowledge and intuition to challenge the status quo with the aim to deliver better and clearer requirements
- Think bigger picture:
- Work with Product Management on the program backlog and vision
- Work with architects and business owners to come up with optimal solutions to business problems and opportunities
You are a motivated and experienced Product Owner with a passion for delivering great software.
- Have strong experience in scrum
- Excellent communication skills – ready to manage various stakeholders groups
- Have a minimum of five years of experience working in software development related roles, with a number of those as a Product Owner/IT Product Manager
Favorable experience includes working:
- With Trading or Capital Markets systems
- With SAFe or other scaled Agile frameworks
- As a technical business analyst, project manager, developer and/or tester
- Experience with SAFe or other scaled Agile frameworks
- Strong desire to learn new technology and to gain new skills.
- Willingness to develop your future career.
- Team work and collaborative approach.
- Customer Service mindset.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card