🤓 Application Security Engineer
16 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 ProData Consult | , Gdynia🖥 http://www.itconsultants.pl/
- Location: Gdynia.
- Business trips: Occasional trips to Denmark/Finland/Sweden.
- Project language: English (required), Polish.
- Project length: +8 months with extension.
- Remuneration: up to 120 PL netto + VAT / h.
- Assignment type: B2B.
- Execute Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) for client applications and infrastructure.
- Apply automated testing methods to detect security related weaknesses
- Onboarding of Web Applications based on different technologies to DAST tool.
- Dynamic Application scanning, scanning configuration, and vulnerability testing.
- Security testing of Web Services (SOAP, RESTful).
- Read and interpret vulnerability assessments including testing methodology and results.
- Identifying, communicating, and providing targeted remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Collaborating with technical and management personnel across whole organization.
- Delivering regularly aggregated reports of vulnerability findings to line manager.
- Experienced with Dynamic Application Security testing and associated DAST tools: Qualys WAS, Burp, Selenium IDE.
- Understanding of security audit process.
- Experience in development of security-related documentation.
- Good English written and spoken communication skills (all communication is in English).
Solid understanding of:
- Internet Fundamentals – HTTP, SMTP, SSL, Firewalls, Web Servers, etc.
- Networks/networking (servers, routers, switches, firewalls, TCP/IP, OSI model, DNS, VLANs).
- Basic network troubleshooting (ping, traceroute, whois, netstat, dig), and knowledge of web server troubleshooting (telnet, curl, wget, wireshark, and ssh).
- Multiple web application architectures including APIs and SPAs.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus.