🤓 Regular/Senior Software Developer
9 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 Prescient | Aleja Pokoju 1"Błękitek", Kraków🖥 https://www.prescientco.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (see our patents here) as a Software Developer. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system as well as advanced data warehouses and full stack web technology platforms.
The Prescient® Solution is a patented, innovative, new design and construction platform for living environments including apartments, student and military dormitories, hotels, senior living communities, condominiums. It can also be applied in office and retail design and construction. Prescient® employs the Unified Truss Construction System (UTCS™), a patented light gauge and cold rolled steel structural system and framing technology capable of going to 16 stories.
Location: Krakow, Prescient Global Technology Centre
Our technology stack:
- Multiple Git repositories with “feature-develop-release-master” branching model
- Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server, Jenkins
- Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code, Resharper
- MS SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- Windows server, IIS,
- One of Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Rabbit MQ, Mass Transit, VMWare
What will be your main duties?
- Writing and documenting new software features (80% new / 20% maintenance).
- Preparing analysis and scenarios for new projects and functionalities.
- Taking a part in team brainstorming – we work in real SCRUM environment.
- Coordination of the projects with the Dev Team and Product Engineers.
- Reporting progress in dedicated, project management platform
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of C#, .NET and related technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial software development (if you have less experience but solid knowledge we will probably propose you a Junior position).
- University Degree in Technical Disciplines.
- Basic Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Proficiency in Git.
- At least good English (used in day to day business).
- Nontrivial thinking and ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Opened mind and “can do” attitude.
Why is it worth to join us?
- We propose competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- You don’t have to bother with dress code, or strict working hours
- We like to integrate after work: during company parties, playing board games, taking part in Runmageddon, or… just having pizza and beer together 😉
- We are enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- private medical healthcare for you and your family
- additional life insurance
- sport card (FitProfit)
- Xbox / PS4 contests
- ping – pong tournaments and EliGE – CS GO
- great coffee, fresh fruits and vegetables in the office
- beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1)
At Prescient we value education and self – development, that’s why we offer you:
- access to education online premium platforms: Lynda / Pluralsight
- English lessons with native speaker twice a week
We are a stable company with American capital.
Before applying you can check our buildings >>> https://www.prescientco.com/projects/
And our Facebook >>> https://www.facebook.com/prescientpoland
If you are interested, please send your resume via “Aplikuj” button. Please also be prepared for tough, but nice interview in casual atmosphere without "black tie" guys.https://prescientco.freshteam.com/jobs/1zef56LOLt1w/lead-devops-engineer?source=Direct_2000079605&medium=Job%20Boards_2000073806