🤓 Regular/Senior .Net Developer
9 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 Prescient | Aleja Pokoju 1"Błękitek", Kraków🖥 https://www.prescientco.com/
Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (see our patents here) as a Software Engineer. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system as well as advanced data warehouses and full stack web technology platforms.
The Prescient® Solution is a patented, innovative, new design and construction platform for living environments including apartments, student and military dormitories, hotels, senior living communities, condominiums, single-family homes. It can also be applied in office and retail design and construction. Prescient® employs the Unified Truss Construction System (UTCS™), a patented light gauge and cold rolled steel structural system and framing technology capable of going to 16 stories.
Location: Krakow, Prescient Technology Centre
You will be responsible for:
- Writing and documenting new software features (80% new / 20% maintenance).
- Preparing analysis and scenarios for new projects and functionalities.
- Taking a part in team brainstorming – we work in real SCRUM environment.
- Coordination of the projects with the Dev Team and Product Engineers.
- Reporting progress in dedicated, project management platform
Skills that matter the most:
- Knowledge of C#, .NET and related technologies.
- We are searching for specialists on different levels: Regular/Senior/Lead
- University Degree in Technical Disciplines.
- Basic Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Proficiency in Visual Studio and Git.
- At least good English (used in day to day business).
- Nontrivial thinking and ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Opened mind and “can do” attitude.
- Multiple Git repositories with “feature-develop-release-master” branching model
- MS Team Foundation Server, Jenkins
- MS SQL, Windows server, IIS, WebServer
- One of Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Rabbit MQ, Mass Transit, VMWare
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with brand new, global technology.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- Enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, additional life insurance, sport card, Xbox / PS4 contests, great coffee, access to education online premium platforms: Lynda / Pluralsight, beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1)
- Stable employment in a company with American capital.
If you are interested, please send your resume. Please also be prepared for tough, but nice interview in casual atmosphere without "black tie" guys.