🤓 Senior iOS Developer
9 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Predica Consulting Services | Altowa 2, Warszawa🖥 https://predica.pl/
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform,
- Collaborate with other teams to define, design, and ship new features,
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization,
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Lead meetings with the customer technical teams (training, handovers, requirements gathering, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Prepare technical input for offers,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others, not only Juniors,
- Break down business requirements into the technical specification,
- Estimate the effort required to deliver a project based on a statement of work (SoW).
- Min. 4+ years' experience in developer, architect or pre-sales role,
- Min. 1+ years' experience in leading and scoping projects,
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, GIT, REST API, Core Data,
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- CI/CD pipeline, App Center, MVVM, Cocoapods, Nimble, Quick, Keychain, CoreBluetooth, OAuth, Twilio, CoreLocation, Geofencing
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary)
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis.