🤓 Devops - Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
13 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Pragmatic Coders | ul. Złoty Róg 13/3, Kraków🖥 http://pragmaticcoders.com/
👉 Nice to have:
If you want to broaden your horizons and you’re not afraid of learning just keep reading ;)
We work in a comfortable atmosphere without pressure and stress. Our teams are truly Agile with a passion for cutting-edge technologies.
You will focus mainly on launching the code to the production and everything connected with it (monitoring, optimizing and polishing the things) using Ansible, Terraform and AWS.
We design solutions in a sleep-tight way (that means: self-healing and highly available) as we hate unexpected calls in the middle of the night – and we haven’t had them so far.
We believe that laziness leads to creative solutions and that’s why we automate everything we can using infrastructure-as-a-code approach.
These are our “toys”:
- AWS (ECS, EKS, ECR, Lambda, VPC, etc.)
- Active Directory
If you decide to join us, you won’t regret that because you can get:
- Cool teams that just like each other
- The boss who (occasionally) will prepare you something on the grill
- Project without outdated technologies and boredom
If that doesn’t convince you, we’ll add:
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget for trainings and conferences
- Additional cover costs if it’s you who train others at mentioned events
- Private healthcare
- Sports package
- Internal training and workshops
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
Location: Kraków or Warsaw
Salary range: 750 – 1000 PLN daily (Net B2B) || 14 000 – 18 000 PLN monthly (Gross Regular Employment Contract)
- have a concept for yourself
- cannot wait to learn something new
- think that sense of humour is a must
- know Polish on B1/B2 level
- know English on B2+ level...
...then write to us because you found your place :)
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself or anything else that you find relevant. As you can see we do not care about CV – a willingness to learn – this is what matters to us!