🤓 Python Engineer
10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Polidea | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 http://polidea.com
Currently, we are looking for Python Engineer to join our team!
Polidea is a design & development studio delivering mobile, web and IoT solutions, based in Warsaw. We have more than 100 digital projects in our portfolio. Among our clients are Dolby, Philips, Folx, Timeular, Braster, Best Buddies. And we are tech and design passionates, seriously!
It would be great if you:
- Know Python
- Have some experience in backend frameworks: Django
- Have some experience in frontend technologies: React, CSS3
- Have good knowledge about relational and non-relational databases
- Advanced understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Have experience with virtualization and containerization (Docker)
- Have some experience with cloud platforms (AWS, heroku, Digital Ocean)
- Communicate in English
Your day at Polidea will be about:
- Working in interdisciplinary teams on projects for international clients
- Drilling down the project’s logic to achieve to best and simplest solution
- Providing scalable and performant APIs
- Learning and developing your professional skills in an inspiring team of tech creators
- Working with open-minded testing community willing to share knowledge and best practices
- Having a real impact on the testing process, used tools and product
- Working in a super-friendly environment
What you’ll get:
- Team by your side—in projects, in doubt, in coffee brewing. Together=better.
- The portfolio of ambitious and high-quality projects—quality is in our DNA
- Knowledge—thanks to meetups, conferences and English classes (50% refunded)
- Individual career path—1:1 meetings and evaluations with experienced tech managers
- Independence—we trust you! That’s why we openly share company’s plans during monthly meetings and offer flexible working hours (not to mention holidays—you decide when to go)
- Fun—we like parties, pizza and “away days” and there’s OK system up and running
- MacBook and 2 monitors (obviously)
What happens next
We’ll invite you for a short phone call to get to know each other, then for a (delicious) coffee and get back to you with answer asap. That should not take longer than 2 weeks.
Get in touch!