🤓 Junior/Intern C# Cloud Developer
6 000 - 9 000 PLN gross
🌍 Pirum Technology | 31-548 Kraków, Polen, Kraków🖥 http://www.pirum-technology.com
Pirum Technology, is looking for passionate and knowledge hungry developers with some experience in designing and developing products and services. The focus is on developing Mobile, Web and IoT solutions with a cloud & mobile first mindset.
You will be expected to participate in design and development of various projects as a team player, working in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged.
At Pirum Technology, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact our customers and you will be called on to realize these opportunities while you grow your kills. Pirum Technology is a high growth organization working on products and software that is changing our customers world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
We embrace willingness to learn, innovative mindsets and we welcome both students as interns and recent graduates to apply and join our team!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Participate and learn through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, feedback and paired programming
- Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features
- Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings etc.
- Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required
- Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud and software technologies
- Actively participate in development as a team member
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field. First hands of professional experience in C#/.NET
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to learn / dive in into the technology trends and to explore them in practice
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and drive solution design
- Support and mentor other team members
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- Ability to bring something special to the team, like: willingness to learn, dev ops expertise, testing design expertise, a burning desire to innovate
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Experience with Azure
- Experience in Cloud security
- Experience with cost optimization for cloud enabled products
- Experience with Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API), .NET Core (nice to have)
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education & Experience considered advantageous:
- Experience using containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Experience using Azure Paas services such as; Web Apps, Storage, Databases, IoT Hub etc.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience developing software systems using relational databases
- Knowledge with Test driven-development and understanding of automated testing approaches
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment
- Energetic team, innovative company culture and the latest technologies
- International projects
- Internal career paths, international opportunities
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues across our European team, certifications
- Full service modern office location in center of Krakow
To apply for this role please send your CV to our group Recruitment Manager, Jannie Hagenius.