🤓 Junior Python Developer
2 500 - 3 500 PLN gross
🌍 PickPack | Pułtuska 12/14, Warszawa🖥 http://www.pickpack.com
About the role
We challenge existing logistics trends and are seeking the best solution to deliver parcels in the most user friendly, fast and safe way. You will be expected to analyze and develop smart solutions to make our service even better. We do not have responsibilities set in stone and are willing to understand your ideas. You will have an opportunity to make a great impact that improves the quality of our operations.
What You'll Do
The analyst will join a team responsible for designing a rooting algorithm to improve efficiency of the PickPack service. The programmer will support a development of the tracking system, automatically validating performance of the service. This role is also responsible for maintaining a general IT infrastructure and design of the next generation of our operational system.
What You'll Need
- During studies in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and a solution-oriented mentality.
- Ability to independently work on complex programming challenges.
- Solid background in Python. Other programming languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to write detailed design documents.
- Good level of English.