🤓 Implementation Engineer
8 500 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 PerfectDashboard | Aleja Juliusza Słowackiego, 39, Kraków🖥 https://perfectdashboard.com
👉 Nice to have:
Perfect Dashboard sp. z o.o.
Perfect Dashboard offers hosting providers of all sizes access to a fully-integrated marketplace of applications and services for purchase by their end customers. Furthermore, Perfect Dashboard uses proprietary AI technology to profile end-users and market these products and services to them on behalf of the hosting partner. As most hosting companies recognize less than 10% of revenue for add-on and third-party services, Perfect Dashboard is the ultimate tool for increasing revenue and growth without having to add sales, marketing, and product headcount.
As a member of the Perfect Dashboard Revenue team, the Implementation Engineer will play a vital role in the onboarding process of our hosting partners. From the time a Partnership Agreement is signed, the Implementation Engineer will work with the hosting partner and Perfect Dashboard Customer Success team to ensure that the technical integration is complete and tested. The Implementation Engineer will work both externally with hosting companies and internally to organize the resources necessary to complete the implementation.
- Technical implementation of CLI (Command Line Interface) tool - running given commands and troubleshooting
- Technical implementation of billing integration - using a spreadsheet or API
- Technical implementation of marketing integration - using a spreadsheet or API
- Build and delivery of landing pages from existing templates
- Cross-team collaboration with Marketing and Customer Success
- Collaboration with Partnership team during handoff from signed agreement to Implementations
- Participating in hosting partner calls and on-site visits as needed during the implementation process
Possess a working knowledge of the following technologies
- Linux shell and SSH - to be able to use our Website Detector
- Spreadsheets/CSV, Word Processing, Email, and other office productivity tools
- Understand REST API using JSON calls - to understand our API documentation
Working knowledge of the following a PLUS
- CPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk - to easily help a client with a technical implementation of our Website Detector
- WHMCS and other billing systems - to find a way for a billing integration
- WordPress, Joomla and other CMS-es build on PHP
- MailChimp, SendGrid or other online marketing tools
- HTML & CSS
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive Salary. Salary depends on experience
- Office in the city center
- Company performance-based bonuses
- Travel to our Partners is around 20% of time