🤓 Cloud&DevOps Engineer
17 500 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Pattern Match | Zabłocie, Kraków🖥 https://pattern-match.com/
We are consulting and software development company located mainly in the AWS cloud. We are seeking for passionate DevOps engineers to join our team. You primary focus will be helping our clients building and maintaining their projects. That includes designing secure and cost effective infrastructure, setting up proper monitoring and incident alerting software and tuning it to squeeze valuable milliseconds.
- 3+ years Experience in the DevOps role.
- Hands on experience with AWS, Azure or any other cloud environment.
- Deployment automation: Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar tool.
- Linux admin skill, ability to write bash scripts.
- Experience and current knowledge with one of Python, Java, Erlang/Elixir, GoLang, Rust
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Secrets management (Vault, KMS)
- Experience with Docker
- Setting up application monitoring and log aggregation
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Infrastructure as a Code approach, knowledge of tools such as Cloud Formation or Terraform
- Git/GitHub version control tools
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Nice To have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Building and deploying Serverless applications (Lambda, API Gateway, VPC setup)
- Familiarity with essential identity and access management concepts like SSO, Oauth2, SAML, multi factor authentication, etc.
- Experience with Erlang VM
- BigData and Machine Learning knowledge
- AWS/Azure Certificates
- Willing to do programming tasks as well
- Experience with structured, highly available, large scale, multi-tenant solutions
- Preferred B2B contractor cooperation model
- Very good oral and written English
- Cooperation time and location flexibility
- Non-Bureaucratic, ego-free environment inside company
- Very experienced team
- Working directly with the clients