🤓 Junior PHP / Magento Developer
4 000 - 6 000 PLN net
🌍 Panda Group | Rubież 46, Poznań🖥 https://pandagroup.co/
As a Junior PHP Magento Developer you will be learning how to use PHP in Magento CMS Environment. You will be working with PHP and MySQL.
What the Panda Group Junior PHP / Magento Developers do?
Must have knowledge:
- Knowledge in PHP,
- Knowledge and database systems (MySQL),
- English on B2 level.
Nice to have knowledge:
- Magento 1 or 2,
- One of PHP frameworks,
- Design patterns.
What will you do:
95% our projects are based on Magento 1 or Magento 2 platform.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Using PHP Knowledge to resolve basic tasks,
- Learning base of Magento and use this knowledge in simple Magento stores tasks.
- Optimizing web shops for high performance,
- Troubleshooting existing projects,
- Communicating with other team members,
- Writing comments, updates task in English.
- Family atmosphere and teamwork in the office,
- Feedback talks every 6 months,
- Internal + External trainings,
- Free English lessons,
- Flexible working hours + Remote work,
- ThinkPad with docking station and 2 monitors,
- Team party every 1-2 months,
- Free, big parking,
- Table football,
- Fresh fruit, snacks and water,
- Office located away from the hustle and bustle of the city,
- MultiSport Plus Card,
- Coffee machine with variety of tastes,
- Food catering (Ślimak) and canteen available near the office,
- Kindergarten near the office.
Panda Group is a digital agency which specialize in Magento projects. Our key values are professionalism, teamwork and honesty. We mainly work for USA, European and Australian clients.
We are located in Poznań, Rubież 46. Benefit of that location is a free parking for your car or bike. 40 meters from our office is a canteen. If you prefer other meals you can order food from a different restaurants like Ruk Cuk, Pastwisko, Warung Sumatra and many others (our team is doing that every day).
Trainings and internal projects:
We love to learn new things. At Panda Group you will be able to join internal trainings managed by our team members and share your knowledge with others by conducting your own trainings.
We’re also open for changes and constant improvement – if you catch some processes imperfections or maybe you know a technology, solution, tool which is probably going to work better for a project, we will be more than happy to try them on!
Working hours & remote work:
We are flexible in terms of working hours. Our office is opened from 6:00 AM till 8:00 PM.
Link to this offer.
Link to this offer.