🤓 Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
12 000 - 20 000 PLN netto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://packhelp.com
👉 Nice to have:
Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging in an online web-app. The minimum order is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - company makes the whole process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 5000 customers from 29 countries.
We’re on the hunt for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
If you would like to join the team, which values good practices and team work. And is up-to-date with the tech stack - this is our priority! Innovation of our product on market is not just about a service but also because we have the best technology to do so :) Our stack (some eg.): AWS, Heroku, React, WebGL, Rails, Node.JS, Slack, Github, Babel, Webpack, CircleCI. Development team works mostly on OSX.
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails > = 4, RSpec (+3 years of exp.)
- Experience in building API Rest and knowledge of Websocket / HTTP (S) protocols
- Experiences in using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, LESS / SASS, ES6,
- Ability to configure tools: Gulp / Webpack / Babel
- Experience in teamwork based on Pull Request and Git repositories
- Knowledge of TDD, CI and passion for creating clean code
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to configure SSL / nginx / apache
- Knowledge of Heroku / Docker
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Spree
- Experience with the ReactJS framework (< Full stack more than welcome!)
Why is worth to work with us:
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product for clients from around the world
- Our team is build from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of digging them or creating and forwarding them
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with people approach. Which means that the team is creating the value here - influences the results and direction of the company's development
- We use the best tools to support our work: Sketch, Craft, FullStory, Marvel / Invision, Adobe CC, Intercom, Asana, Amplitude and Slack
- We run retrospections, we constantly improve our workflows and cooperation
- What's more: we offer private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!
We’ll be more than happy to hear from you 💙