🤓 Senior Web Developer - Unicorn*
14 000 - 22 000 PLN net
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://packhelp.com
👉 Nice to have:
Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging in an online web-app. The minimum order is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - company makes the whole process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 5000 customers from 29 countries.
We’re on the hunt for Senior Web Developer for the Design & Printing Automation Processes. Why we called role as Unicorn*? We'd love to meet some polyglot programmer :) Who is multi-talented, for whom programming languages have no barriers and are tools to create the best solution. This role will suit someone who is able to unbelievably turn on the issues and find the most optimal way - guaranteeing the highest quality.
You will lead a very important part in Packhelp, and in the future a team of developers. Design & Print Automation team will be responsible for the process of displaying boxes in 3D, designing and then converting data from the frontend to PDF ready for production. That is basically a responsibility for automating the entire DTP process.
Go through the role description and requirements, and if that suits you - click Apply.
- Experience in writing applications in Node
- Basic knowledge of one of the languages: C / C ++ / Rust / GO
- Basic knowledge of one of the languages: PHP / Ruby / Python
- IT education / high knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experiences in using HTML5, CSS3, JS ES5 / 6, AJAX, jQuery, LESS / SASS
- Basic knowledge of Canvas or WebGL
- Ability to configure tools: Gulp / Webpack / Babel
- Experience in teamwork based on Pull Request and Git repositories
- Knowledge of TDD, CI and passion for creating clean code
- Good knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in writing plugins or integration with external systems based on their documentation
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of libraries: Three.js, Fabric.js
- Experience in creating PDFs with programming libraries
- Experience in creating plugins for Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Knowledge of issues in the field of polygraphy / DTP
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or other tools for raster / vector editing
- Knowledge of Unity or other engines for 3D applications
- Knowledge of ReactJS
Why is worth to work with us:
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product for clients from around the world
- Our team is build from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of digging them or creating and forwarding them
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with people approach. Which means that the team is creating the value here - influences the results and direction of the company's development
- We use the best tools to support our work: Sketch, Craft, FullStory, Marvel / Invision, Adobe CC, Intercom, Asana, Amplitude and Slack
- We run retrospections, we constantly improve our workflows and cooperation
- What's more: we offer private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!
We’ll be more than happy to hear from you 💙