🤓 Frontend Developer
9 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://packhelp.com
👉 Nice to have:
Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging in an online web-app. The minimum order is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - company makes the whole process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 5000 customers from 29 countries.
We’re on the hunt for Front-end Developer (mid).
If you would like to join the team, which values good practices and team work. And is up-to-date with the tech stack - this is our priority! Innovation of our product on market is not just about a service but also because we have the best technology to do so :) Our stack (some eg.): AWS, Heroku, React, WebGL, Rails, Node.JS, Slack, Github, Babel, Webpack, CircleCI. Development team works mostly on OSX.
- Experiences in using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, LESS / SASS, ES6,
- Ability to configure tools: Gulp / Webpack / Babel
- Experience in teamwork based on Pull Request and Git repositories
- Knowledge of TDD, CI and passion for creating clean code
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based systems
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Experience in working with WordPress / PHP
- Ability to configure SSL / nginx / apache
- Knowledge of Heroku / Docker
Why is worth to work with us:
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- Flat structure
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more
- Private medical care, multisport, great equipment (most of us use Macs) lots of team integrations, and many other perks.