🤓 Ruby on Rails Developer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://packhelp.com
Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging in an online web-app. The minimum order is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - company makes the whole process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 8000 customers from 29 countries.
We’re looking for Ruby Developer mid, to constantly develop and empower our current team. We'd love to meet really passionate of this language, but at the same time someone who is looking on programing languages as a tools to create some magic. This role will suit someone who is able to unbelievably turn on the issues, can search for needed information and ask right questions.
Our stack (some eg.): AWS, Heroku, React, WebGL, Rails, Node.JS, Slack, Github, Babel, Webpack, CircleCI. Development team works mostly on OSX.
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails, RSpec (~ 2 years)
- Experiences in using HTML5, CSS3, JS ES5 / 6, AJAX, jQuery, LESS / SASS
- Knowledge of building API Rest and Websocket / HTTP (S) protocols
- Basic knowledge about configuring : SSL / nginx / apache and Gulp / Webpack / Babel
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Heroku / Docker
- Knowledge of TDD, CI and passion for creating clean code
- Experience in teamwork based on Pull Request and Git repositories
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Spree
Why is worth to work with us:
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- Flat structure
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more
- Private medical care, multisport, great equipment (most of us use Macs) lots of team integrations, and many other perks.
We’ll be more than happy to hear from you!