🤓 Mid / Senior Manual Tester
5 500 - 8 000 PLN net
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://packhelp.com
Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging via our online software. The minimum quantity is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - we take care of everything - we make the process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 8000 customers from 29 countries.
Go through the role description and requirements, and if that suits you - click Apply.
We're looking for Mid Manual Tester and Senior Manual Tester, to join our QA Team. Your job responsibility will be to test Web and Mobile application, debug and report issues, create and maintain test scenarios. Apart from that you will also aid our Customer Service and Sales Teams in resolving encountered by Users and Employees.
Our stack (some eg.): AWS, Heroku, React, WebGL, Rails, Node.JS, Slack, Github, Babel, Webpack, CircleCI. Development team works mostly on OSX.
- Senior: Experience and expert knowledge in manual testing (Web, Mobile, API), creating, maintaining, and executing of test scenarios, and test cases
- Senior: Experience in debugging frontend issues (HTML5, CSS3, JS ES5 / 6, AJAX), and backend issues (preferably Ruby on Rails)
- Senior: Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Experience and knowledge in manual testing (Web, Mobile), creating, maintaining, and executing of test scenarios, and test cases
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Test Automation
- Experience in Shell scripting
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, Czech, German or French
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our entire team in the last 6 months
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!