🤓 Fullstack Developer (JS)
12 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://packhelp.com
At Packhelp we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We’re now serving more than 12000 customers from 30 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With just 30 pieces as a minimum quantity, we’ve enabled thousands of customers to order their very own packaging without ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and growing customer base, we are scaling our Team.
We’re looking for passionate and creative developer for our DesignTech team. You will be responsible for the process of displaying all packaging products in 2D and 3D web creator, designing and then converting data from the frontend to PDF file ready for production.
This role will suit someone who is able to unbelievably turn on the issues and find the most optimal solutions - guaranteeing the highest quality.
- Experience in writing applications in Node.js
- IT education / high knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experiences in using HTML5, CSS3, JS ES5 / 6, LESS / SASS
- Basic knowledge of Canvas or WebGL
- Experience in teamwork based on Pull Request and Git repositories
- Knowledge of TDD, CI and passion for creating clean code
- Good knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of libraries: Three.js, Fabric.js
- Knowledge of one of the languages: C / C ++ / Rust / GO
- Experience in creating PDFs with programming libraries
- Experience in creating plugins for Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Knowledge of issues in the field of polygraphy / DTP
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or other tools for raster / vector editing
- Knowledge of Unity or other engines for 3D applications
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- we’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast – our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months, and we’ve doubled our team in the previous 6 months.
- we’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- we are developing a product to be used all over the world
- startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- we solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- we are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- we use the best tools to support our work: Intercom, Zendesk Sell, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and many more
- the usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!