🤓 Python Cloud Software Engineer
8 990 - 17 980 PLN gross
🌍 OVHcloud | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.ovh.pl/
OpenStack is an open-source software for creating public and private clouds. Based on dozens of services, it was created to drive virtual machines, network, storage, containers, functions and many more cutting-edge services, with everything unified in OpenStack's API.
In the OVH Public Cloud project team, we aim to deliver a best-in-class service for a wide range of customers – from start-ups with one VM, through to DevOps development playgrounds, and hybrid-cloud clusters with hundreds of VMs.
As part of the OVH Public Cloud OpenStack team, you will be challenged by huge-scale deployments and issues related to them, cooperation with upstream OpenStack developers from all over the world, and delivering the latest, most cutting-edge technologies as a service.
Do you want to:
- Learn the cloud (OpenStack) ecosystem?
- Work on large-scale Public Cloud deployments?
- Solve interesting problems in the cloud?
Do you have:
- Very good knowledge of Python?
- Good knowledge of Linux administration?
- Familiarity with good software development practices (writing tests, documentation etc.)?
If so, we're looking for you!
- remote work possible - once a month it would be nice to see you in our office in Wroclaw
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee