🤓 OpenStack Cloud Engineer
10 550 - 18 950 PLN gross
🌍 OVHcloud | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.ovh.pl/
OVH has currently its branches in 19 countries in the world. Leading Cloud provider in Europe and third in the world with >300 000 dedicated servers, over 18 million installed Web applications located all over its 28 data centers in Europe, Asia and North America. The global fiber-optic network of total capacity more than 13 Tbps made it possible for OVH to become a major player in 'Digital as a Service' market.
The success of OVH is associated with its unique business model, based on innovation and full control over the services - from manufacturing the services, supporting it to maintain the entire technical infrastructure. OVH hires currently over 2200 employees worldwide. Branch in Wrocław is an R&D center for network services, Public cloud services based on OpenStack and Ceph technologies, developping of email services including Hosted Exchange solution.
OpenStack is an open-source software for creating public and private clouds. Combined from dozens of services it is created to driveinstances, network, storage, containers, functions and many more trendy services. Everything is unified in OpenStack's API.
In OVH Public Cloud project team we are aiming to deliver the best-in-class service for wide range scale customers - from one VM start-ups throughDevOps development playgrounds, up to hundreds VMs hybrid-cloud clusters.
In OVH Public Cloud OpenStack team you will be challenged with huge scale deployments and issues related to it, cooperation with upstream OpenStack developers from all over the world and delivering the latest, cutting edge technologies as a service.
- Developing new features of the Cloud services based on OpenStack
- Troubleshooting and resolving service issues including deep dive investigation
- Collaborating with OpenStack community
- Implementing and debugging new technologies related to OpenStack
- Knowledge of OpenStack ecosystem
- Practical knowledge of Python programming
- Experience in virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with Ubuntu or Debian
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Practical skills in Puppet or other configuration management software
- OpenStack-in-production know-how
- Agile development
- remote work possible - once a month it would be nice to see you in our office in Wroclaw
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee