🤓 Network DevOps
9 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 OVH | Szkocka 5, Wrocław🖥 http://www.ovh.com
OVH has currently its branches in 17 countries in the world. Leading Cloud provider in Europe and third in the world with >250 000 dedicated servers, over 18 million installed Web applications located all over its 20 data centers in Europe, Asia and North America. The global fiber-optic network of total capacity more than 10 Tbps made it possible for OVH to become a major player in 'Digital as a Service' market.
The success of OVH is associated with its unique business model, based on innovation and full control over the services - from manufacturing the services, supporting it to maintain the entire technical infrastructure. OVH hires currently over 2000 employees worldwide. Branch in Wrocław is an R&D center for network services, Public cloud services based on OpenStack and Ceph technologies, developping of email services including Hosted Exchange solution.
R&D Network team works on testing, deploying and partially integrating new technologies into OVH core network stack. We propose solutions that route packets with high performance across Data Centres or allow customers to securely connect to their OVH private networks. We move networking into virtual contexts and optimize it in terms of high performance. We stress-test network functions to provide stable solutions together with usage of the latest hardware and software.
- Automating things with Ansible/Vagrant in networking
- Creating scalable and innovative network solutions
- Designing tools for router platform management
- Implementing and debugging new technologies
- Network solutions performance testing
- Experience with Ansible automation tools
- Experience in Linux management and packaging (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Networking skills
- Python programming skills
- Agile methodology
- Communicative English language
- Sound TCP/IP linux networking stack knowledge
- Experience with Vagrant environment
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Experience in performance and functional network testing methodologies
- Being a part of an innovative project
- Work with experienced specialists
- Work on a big scale with many datacenters around the World
- Work atmosphere which differs from any corporate standards
- Play room and chillout room in the office
- Many other benefits
Salary range will be aligned with skills&experience.
Please include in CV following statement: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2014 r., poz. 1182 ze zmianami).”